Our expert team in China trade and investment law includes Professors Donald Lewis, Julien Chaisse and Pierre-Emmanuel Dupont, as well as our Associate Diana Moise. We offer consulting and strategic advisory services on all China-related trade, investment, and economic relationships. Such services include:
- informed advice on China’s Belt and Road Initiative;
- establishment of foreign investment enterprises (pursuant to China’s 2016 Foreign Investment Law) and other business entities as well as offshore and holding company structures;
- mergers & acquisitions;
- trade, customs, rules of origin, relevant RTAs/FTAs, trade remedies, and export controls;
- maritime and transport disputes;
- WTO compliance and dispute settlement;
- dispute resolution services, including representation before leading arbitration institutions, such as ICSID, ICC, LCIA, CIETAC, HKIAC, SIAC, and JAMS, as well as in ad hoc proceedings.
Our expertise covers both private and public sectors. Thus, we offer support for private businesses, sovereign States, joint ventures and public private partnerships (PPP).