Our experts address all international legal issues related to activities of States and public and private entities in the airspace and outer space.
What we cover
We are able to advise in particular on the following areas:
- Status of the airspace; delimitation of air and outer space
- Rights of sovereign States over their airspace
- Air transport law; the regime of the 1999 Montreal Convention on the liability of the air carriers for the international carriage of passengers and cargo
- Regime of satellite telecommunications,
- Earth observation,
- Regime of space flight (including commercial space flight)
- Exploitation of resources in outer space and celestial bodies
- International treaties and instruments regulating activities in outer space
- Military uses of outer space.